May 14, 2010

Digital ATC swap(May 2010)


Well it's hard to know where to start when you setting up a blog...so rather than get bogged down with the vast array of past projects I would like to list here I've decided to go with the most current and hopefully update the older ones as I go.
I'm in a monthly digital ATC swap with an open theme so this will be the starting point for this entry.
I thought I'd include some before and after shots so that the people who receive my swap cards can see where I started from.
I created two cards for this month's swap - both within my self determined subject of 'escape'. Even though the swap theme is open, I find having some sort of direction in my mind when creating often helps unify the end project.
The first one 'Dreams for Sale' is a digital collage created from a roylaty free picture of a castle, a photo of mine from the Gold Coast Hinterland, and some ditigal scrapbooking embellishments...

No comments: